PSK began over 50 years ago in 1964 in the young and growing community of Arlington, Texas. Today, PSK is one of the largest firms in Arlington and has many clients throughout the metroplex and the United States. PSK is dedicated to providing value to our clients through the success and development of our people. Our employees enjoy PSK’s family like culture and small firm feeling.
The Firm is looking for team members to represent the values of PSK. Some of the core values we uphold are a commitment to excellence, a passion for developing relationships, honesty and integrity. The responsibilities and duties of our Audit Associate position include, but are not limited to:
- Running small to medium size audit and review engagements from the planning phase to issuance of the financial statements
- Participating on the engagement team in varying roles for large audits
- A large percentage of our audit and review clients are churches and religious organizations as well as other nonprofit organizations. We also have several commercial clients in the transportation, manufacturing and construction industry sectors
- Some travel is required
Successful candidates will have skills in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s degree and CPA or CPA eligible a plus
- Basic knowledge of GAAP and GAAS and the ability to apply them to client transactions
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills with proven ability to learn accounting/audit software
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.