PSK began over 50 years ago in 1964 in the young and growing community of Arlington, Texas. Today, PSK is one of the largest firms in Arlington and has many clients throughout the metroplex and the United States. PSK is dedicated to providing value to our clients through the success and development of our people. Our employees enjoy PSK’s family like culture and small firm feeling.
The Firm is looking for a team members in Tax, Accounting Service and Audit to represent the values of PSK. Some of the core values we uphold are a commitment to excellence, a passion for developing relationships, honesty and integrity.
Accounting Services Associate/Bookkeeper
The responsibilities and duties of our Accounting Services position include, but are not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist in reconciling clients accounting records, record closing entries in ledgers, preparing trial balances, and financial statements using multiple software programs
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts to supporting documents
- Prepare payroll tax returns
- Pay invoices for clients
- Update Fixed Assets
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Payable and general accounting duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting not required but a plus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven experience working directly with clients
- Able to work 25 hours per week
How to Apply:
Applicants should send a resume to email@example.com. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.