PSK began over 50 years ago in 1964 in the young and growing community of Arlington, Texas. Today, PSK is one of the largest firms in Arlington and has many clients throughout the metroplex and the United States. PSK is dedicated to providing value to our clients through the success and development of our people. Our employees enjoy PSK’s family like culture and small firm feeling.
PSK Has No Current Openings
City: Arlington, Texas
Position Status: Full Time
Position Reports to: Operations Manager
Successful, growing Payroll and Human Resources Company has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
• Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Developing and cultivating referral sources.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
• Performing demonstrations for prospects, existing clients and referral sources.
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
• Proven sales track record.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to build rapport.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Excellent time management and planning skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Valid driver license and proof of auto insurance.
• Ability to learn payroll, time & labor and HRIS applications quickly.
• Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office applications.
• IT fluency and comfortable using a computer and online applications for various tasks.
• Salary will be discussed including commission
• Travel and cell phone reimbursement
• Health insurance
• 401K retirement plan
• Paid time off
Position Status: Part-Time, 25-30 Hours/Week
Position Reports to: Client Services Manager
• Follow up with clients regularly to ensure employees and contractors are set up correctly
• Edit employee information in payroll and timekeeping systems accurately and as needed
• Process clients’ payroll earnings, deductions and taxes timely and accurately
• Respond to client inquiries and concerns promptly
• Process reports for clients as requested
• Assist Payroll Partners’ Management with special projects as needed
• Maintain a positive attitude with clients, personnel and management
• Demonstrate initiative by proactively seeking ways to improve processes and procedures
• Adhere to all Company policies
• Customer Service experience (minimum 2 years)
• FPC preferred but not required
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Detail oriented
• Excellent organizational skills
• Reliable and responsible
• Upbeat, positive attitude
• Multi-tasking skills
• Professional work ethic and demeanor
E-mail resume for review and consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. Payroll Partners expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on the above characteristics.